Call for Abstract
19th International Congress on Nutrition & Health , will be organized around the theme “Amalgamation of competent researchers across the globe to foster the novel research in the field of Nutrition & Health”
Nutrition & Health 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutrition & Health 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nutrition is a significant provision of human life, health and growth through the entire life span. Good health is important to living a productive life and nutrition leads to a Healthy life style promotion. Public Health Nutrition is a progressively significant inclination for people round the world. Nutrition & Wellness depends upon food, care, healthiness and atmosphere. Food safety and nutrition is of prime importance as unhealthy intake and nutritional deficiencies are the major causes of the deaths.
- Track 1-1Public Health Nutrition
- Track 1-2Nutrition & Wellness
- Track 1-3Healthy Life Style Promotion
- Track 1-4 Food Safety and Nutrition
- Track 1-5Nutrition and Confectionery Food-Stuffs
- Track 1-6Inequalities and Food Choice
- Track 1-7Health policies & implementation
Nutrition is an essential for Healthy Life Style Promotion and progression over the whole life expectancy. Great wellbeing is critical to carrying on with a profitable life, addressing vital needs and adding to group life, Nutrition stimuli to a Healthy way of life advancement. Importance of Food and Nutrition in Health is an inevitably essential preference for populations round the globe. Sustenance is gradually concerned with metabolic methods and digestion system, the organization of biochemical paces through which substances among living life forms change starting with one edge then onto the next.
- Track 2-1Food and Nutrition Management
- Track 2-2Importance of Food and Nutrition in Health
- Track 2-3Minerals and Vitamins
- Track 2-4Organic food and drinks
- Track 2-5 Food Science of Animal Resources
- Track 2-6Nutrient Bioavailability
- Track 2-7Genetically modified foods
Nutritional science is the study of how an organism is nourished, and includes the study of Nutrition and metabolism. Nutritional science shelters a wide spectrum of disciplines. Nutrients must be obtained from diet, since the human body does not synthesize them and are used to generate energy, notice and respond to environmental surroundings, move, excrete wastes, respire There are various classes of nutrients such as carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, water, vitamins, and minerals which are required for the body to function and maintain overall health.
- Track 3-1Nutrition and metabolism
- Track 3-2Nutritional Biochemistry
- Track 3-3Dietary guidelines and nutrition assessment studies
- Track 3-4Food Science of Animal Resources
- Track 3-5 Effects of malnutrition in children- Treatment strategies
- Track 3-6Nutrition literacy
Pediatric Nutrition is defined as the maintenance of a well-balanced diet consisting of the vital nutrients and the sufficient caloric consumption which is required to stimulate development and withstand the physiological necessities at the numerous phases of a child's growth. It also includes Nutritional requirements in infants & children and various caring practices.
- Track 4-1Nutritional requirements in infants & children
- Track 4-2Breastfeeding and Alternatives
- Track 4-3Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Track 4-4Minerals other than Iron, Control of Iron Deficiency
- Track 4-5Energy and Macronutrients
- Track 4-6Recommended Nutrient Intakes
- Track 4-7Caring Practices
Current research in Nutrition is screening which foods may inferior the danger of disease, and which are accountable for illness. Researchers across the sphere are looking for better understanding of Food Safety network, Food and nutrient intake dietary pattern and dietary guide, Food Quality, Safety and Sustainability. Current research is providing innovative information about the connection among nutrition and health.
- Track 5-1Nutrition–Developed vs Underdeveloped Country
- Track 5-2Hospital Dietaries in Patient Care
- Track 5-3Food Safety Network
- Track 5-4Food and Nutrient Intake Dietary Pattern and Dietary Guide
- Track 5-5Food Quality, Safety and Sustainability
- Track 5-6Public Health and Consumer Protection
- Track 5-7Nutrition Transition
Nutritional deficiency arises when the body is not able to absorb the essential amount of nutrients. Malnutrition occurs when the body is not receiving adequate amount of the nutrients. Nutritional Deficiencies lead to a variety of Mental Disorders and Depression.
- Track 6-1Malnutrition
- Track 6-2Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Disorders
- Track 6-3Mental Disorders and Depression
- Track 6-4Fatigue Disorders
- Track 6-5Iodine Deficiency Disorders
- Track 6-6 Lifestyle related disorders
Food Safety and standards include handling, preparation, and storage of food in order to prevent food borne illness. This includes a number of procedures that should be followed to avoid severe health hazards. Food safety is taking care of, arrangement storage and stockpiling of nourishment in ways that prevent food borne disease or potential contamination and spoilage.
- Track 7-1Diet and Nutrition
- Track 7-2Food Safety and standards
- Track 7-3Nutrition rich diet
- Track 7-4Food biotechnology
- Track 7-5Food safety- Risk assessment and management
- Track 7-6 Food waste prevention
- Track 7-7Novel methods for the evaluation of food adulteration and authenticity
Nutrition plays a key role in the recovery for cancer patients. Clinical studies have highlighted the Importance of Nutrition in Cancer Care. Clinical nutrition plays an important part in keeping healthy nutrition balance in patients. It has been estimated that if diet, physical activity and weight management are compounded together then 30% of the cancers could be prevented.
- Track 8-1Importance of Nutrition in Cancer Care
- Track 8-2Nutrition Therapy for Cancer Patient
- Track 8-3Nutrition and Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
- Track 8-4 Dietetics During Cancer Treatment
- Track 8-5 Nutrition After Treatment Ends
- Track 8-6Advances in Cancer Research
- Track 8-7Gene-Nutrient Interactions
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of healthy lifestyle. Renowned Nutritionists use an extensive range of tools to evaluate and recognize possible nutritional imbalance and understand how these may cause for an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
- Track 9-1 Pharmaceutics enhancing the level of Nutrition
- Track 9-2Diabetes Nutrition Therapy
- Track 9-3Nutrition Support in Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 9-4Cognitive Nutrition Therapy
- Track 9-5 Amino-Acid Nutrition Therapy
- Track 9-6 Nutrition build-Up Prior to and During Therapy
- Track 9-7Management of Treatment Side Effects
- Track 9-8Nutrition-Medicine Products
Obesity is at peak, being overweight is broadly regarded as a major risk factor for metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and premature death. Diet, Exercise, behaviour and lifestyle involvements are of prime importance in the development of obesity. Essential nutrients consumption helps in reduction of obesity. Nutrition deals with Obesity and its Treatment, weight management tips, and obesity related disorders. Behaviour Modification helps in prevention from obesity.
- Track 10-1Nutrition & Physical Activity Intervention to Preschoolers
- Track 10-2Role of Nutrition Policies to prevent Obesity
- Track 10-3Diet, exercise, behavior and lifestyle interventions
- Track 10-4Vitamins for Weight Loss
- Track 10-5Obesity and its Treatment
- Track 10-6Weight Management Tips
- Track 10-7Behaviour Modification
Plant nutrition is amongst the major divisions of nutritional science. Its main focus is on foods derived from plant sources. The field of Plant Nutrition provides Genetically Modified Crops which helps in prevention of numerous diseases. Nutraceuticals are derived from food sources which help to provide an additional health benefits.
- Track 11-1Genetically Modified Crops
- Track 11-2Dietary Fiber-Beta Glucans
- Track 11-3Nutritional Quality of Harvested Food
- Track 11-4Plant-Based Diet for Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 11-5Carotenoids- Alpha & Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene
- Track 11-6Sustainable Farming Systems and Nutrient Dense Food
- Track 11-7Nutraceuticals Bioactives
Nutritional epidemiology is a new field of medical research and is defined as an area of epidemiology that involves investigation to study the importance of nutrition in the etiology of disease and to monitor the nutritional status of populations.
- Track 12-1Role of nutrition in the etiology of disease
- Track 12-2Monitor the nutritional status of populations
- Track 12-3Innovative human therapeutics
- Track 12-4 Importance of Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 12-5Epidemiological studies on nutrition
Animal and Livestock nutrition deals with the study of Nutrition from Animal Source. Growing consumption of dairy and other livestock products is bringing important nutritional benefits to great sections of the population of developing nations. An optimal nutritional package should guarantee adequate intakes of amino acids, minerals, carbohydrates, fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins by animals through a supplementation package that modifies deficiencies in basal diets.
- Track 13-1Nutrition from Animal Source
- Track 13-2Organic Livestock Nutrition
- Track 13-3Livestock Nutrition Aspects
- Track 13-4Non-Ruminant & Ruminant Nutrition
- Track 13-5Livestock Protein Supply
- Track 13-6Feed Quality and Safety Guidelines
- Track 13-7Sustainability According to the Feed Type
Parenteral nutrition is a method of receiving nutrition into body through veins. Various Methods of delivering parenteral nutrition are there which are helpful in transportation of nutrients such as sugar, carbohydrates, proteins and trace elements to the body. These nutrients are important in maintaining high energy, hydration, and strength. Some people only need to get certain types of nutrients intravenously as they are suffering from various diseases like Crohn’s disease, ischemic bowel disease etc.
- Track 14-1Methods of delivering parenteral nutrition
- Track 14-2Different systems for parenteral nutrition
- Track 14-3Pharmaceutical side of parenteral nutrition
- Track 14-4Parenteral Nutrition and Admixture
- Track 14-5 Metabolic complications of parenteral nutrition
- Track 14-6 Parenteral Drug Discovery
- Track 14-7Composition of nutritional admixtures
Clinical nutrition plays a significant role in disease prevention. It joins primarily the scientific fields of nutrition and dietetics. The main aim for clinical nutrition is to keep a healthy energy balance in patients, as well as providing sufficient amounts of nutrients such as proteins, minerals and vitamins. Nutritional Assessment, Parenteral nutrition and Nutrition Physiology comes under clinical nutrition.
- Track 15-1Role of Nutrition in prevention of disease
- Track 15-2Nutrition Physiology
- Track 15-3Nutritional Assessment
- Track 15-4Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- Track 15-5Oncology Nursing
- Track 15-6Complications- Trouble Shooting and Follow Up
- Track 15-7Considerations During Intensive Care
Sports Nutrition is the study of nutrition and diet. It is concerned with the type and quantity of fluid and food intake by an athlete. Sports Nutrition deals with Nutrition and Health, Exercise, Energy balance, sports food and energy drinks and whey protein nutrition.
- Track 16-1Healthcare Nutrition for Athletes
- Track 16-2Exercise, Nutrition and Health
- Track 16-3Nutrition, Neurotransmitters and Central Nervous System Fatigue
- Track 16-4 Eating Disorders in Athletes
- Track 16-5 Temperature Regulation and Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Track 16-6 Amino Acid Metabolism in Exercise
- Track 16-7Sports Specific Nutrition- Sprinting, Distance Running, Cycling, Team Sports, Gymnastics
Nutrigenetics objective is to recognize in what way genetic difference affects response to nutrients. This evidence can be pragmatic to boost health, and inhibit diseases. The final aim of nutrigenetics is to offer people modified nutrition based on their genetic character. Nutrigenomics includes studies about the effects of food constituents on gene expression. This means that nutrigenomics is research focusing on finding and understanding the molecular-level interaction between nutrients and other dietary bioactives with the genome.
- Track 17-1Nutritional genomics
- Track 17-2 Nutritional Epigenetics
- Track 17-3Genome Damage and Nutritional Deficiency
- Track 17-4 Telomere and Nutritional Status
- Track 17-5Nutrigenetics
Maternal nutrition is of prime importance in foetal growth and development. Nutrition in pregnancy refers to the nutrient consumption, and dietary scheduling that is commenced before, throughout and later pregnancy. Maternal under-nutrition during gestation reduces placental and foetal growth. Present studies revealed that the nutrition of the mother will have a consequence on the child, including the risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and diabetes throughout life.
- Track 18-1Nutrition and Pregnancy
- Track 18-2Prevention of Maternal Deaths
- Track 18-3Low Birth Weight- Prevention, Control and Treatment
- Track 18-4Nutrient Needs During Lactation
- Track 18-5Problems During Pregnancy
Medical nutrition therapy helps in prevention of diabetes. Nutritional Therapy is integral component of diabetes self-management education. Diabetes mellitus is a collection of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels over an extended period. Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. Proper Diabetic Meal Plan should be followed in order to prevent diabetes. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications.
- Track 19-1Primary Care for Diabetes
- Track 19-2 Diabetic Meal Plan
- Track 19-3Proteins and Diabetes
- Track 19-4Dietary Fats and Diabetes
- Track 19-5Micronutrients and Diabetes
- Track 19-6Diabetic Counselling and Prevention Methodologies
- Track 19-7Gluten-Free Diet for Diabetic
- Track 19-8Carbohydrate Counting and Glycemic Index
Iron deficiency is among the most widely found nutritional deficiency among the world, which further leads to Anaemia, a blood disorder that causes fatigue and variety of other indications. Poor nutritional status leads to poor health and a number of diseases like HIV/AIDS, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Kidney disease, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Track 20-1Parkinson’s disease
- Track 20-2 Alzheimer’s Disease
- Track 20-3Congestive Heart Failure
- Track 20-4Iron Deficiency and Anaemia
- Track 20-5 Diabetes
- Track 20-6HIV/AIDS
- Track 20-7Kidney Disease